>

Buy Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007!

February 23, 2009

The ThinkSmarter Store is now open

I have decided that since I spend a lot of time recommending cool products and gadgets, I would give you an easy way to also buy them.

The ThinkSmarter Store, powered by Amazon, is now open, and available via the sidebar below the RSS sign up section of the Blog.

store

 

I will be adding product to the store as I review things or find things that I think you would like. Right now there are some books, movies, software and hardware that I like, and the prices are pretty good (it is amazon after all), so check it out, as I will be adding more stuff frequently, and of course, if you have any recommendations of things I should check out, feel free to send me an email, and Ill take a look, and add them to the store if I like them.

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Reddit Google