>

Buy Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007!

November 8, 2007

It's not a flaw, it's a special feature!

I was reading through a book and part of it included basic network implementation and it was giving an overview of the different types of connections I found this kind of funny. (among the other flaws in the table)




In the first instance I thought they were talking about the physical flexibility of the cable they are using, but that would simply be an "N/A" rather than "limited" since wireless has no wires... and then in the second, I assumed they were talking about flexibility of implementation/use in which case it makes sense. I just find it funny that they listed something functionality as limited and then tote that limited flexibility as a "special feature".

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Reddit Google