>

Buy Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007!

August 18, 2007

Product Review: LogonStudio Vista

Being that I'm on a computer most of the day, I like to make them my own. I like every aspect to be just right, and big part of that is how it looks. Changing color schemes and desktop wallpapers are nice (and I do both) biut one feature that is a bit more difficult for the average user is changing the log in screen. Today I came across a program for Windows Vista that makes it effortless. The product is called LogonStudio Vista by Stardock

LogonStudio Vista by Stardock is a very simple specialized piece of software that allows you to change the log in screen on a Windows Vista computer. You simply install the software, and via a very clean and clear GUI pick the photo you want (either from a few that come with it or from your hard drive) and it will set it as the background for you log in screen. In all it took me about a minute to download, install, and then change my log in screen.

Stardock also offers several other tools for modifying your Windows user interface so go check them out.

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Reddit Google